Depositing coins into your Bittrex Global account requires multiple steps and needs to be handled with care. It is important to thoroughly read each step to maximize the efficiency of a deposit and the security of your funds.
You can learn how to make a deposit to your Bittrex Global account by reading the text below.
In order to deposit coins to Bittrex Global please follow these steps:
- Ensure that your account has been identity verified. You can find more information here.
- Click "Holdings" in the upper right hand of the site.
- Search for the wallet you are going to deposit to, and click "Deposit" under the Actions tab.
- To deposit, please copy your Wallet Address. If you do not have a Wallet Address, click "Generate new wallet address".
- If the wallet is under maintenance you will see this: Learn more here.
- Please make sure to read the coins deposit instructions, if they are available.
- Some coins and tokens have a minimum deposit amount specific to that coin. For example ETH requires a minimum deposit of .05. If you send a deposit smaller than the minimum, you will need to send another deposit. The two deposits need to meet the minimum to be executed. Learn more here.
- Some coins will require a message/payment/tag/memo in order to route the coins to your account. If this is not attached, you could risk losing the funds. If the proper tag/payment id/memo/message is not included, you will need to contact our customer support team here and provide the full transaction hash of the deposit for further investigation.
- You can now send your coins to this address. Please make sure that you only send the same type of coins to this address. This means if you generated a BTC address you deposit BTC to it and not another coin. If you deposit a different coin than what the address was generated for you risk losing these coins permanently and you will be subject to Bittrex Global's Deposit Recovery Policy.
Please note: We cannot credit transactions until they have the proper number of confirmations on the block chain. Bittrex Global does not control the blockchain nor can we make it go faster. Transaction time is controlled solely by the block chain of the coin you are depositing. If your transaction is confirmed in the block chain and still has not been credited please contact our customer support team here and provide the full transaction has for further investigation.