This article is intended to provide support for issues you may encounter when attempting to log into your Bittrex Global Trading Account on the Bittrex Global Mobile App.
- Your Bittrex Global trading account and support account are two separate accounts. Please make sure you are using the correct credentials for your Bittrex Global trading account. If you have recently created an account and have not completed registration, please check your email for registration instructions.
- If you forgot your password and know the email address used for your Bittrex Global trading account, click 'Forgot password?' and enter your email address. We will immediately send you an email with instructions on how to reset your password. *Password resets generate a 24-hour account lock to protect users from hackers. You will need to wait 24 hours from the time you reset your password to withdraw from the account.
Verification Emails Not Received
To add extra security to your Bittrex Global account, we require all users to verify their email address through an email confirmation. This procedure is required each time you attempt to login from the Bittrex Global Mobile App. If you are not receiving the Bittrex Global verification emails when logging into your account with your username and password, please review the following steps for assistance:
- Please make sure you are attempting to log into the Bittrex Global trading account. Our support system uses a separate login. Be sure that you are logging in using your Bittrex Global trading email information.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org your contacts or safe senders list. This will whitelist the Bittrex Global mailing address, allowing all Bittrex Global emails to be delivered. Please check your spam folder and your settings to make sure you are accepting our emails.
- If you are still not receiving the Bittrex Global Verification emails SUBMIT A REQUEST FOR EMAIL ISSUES.
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) Troubleshooting
If you have 2FA enabled on your account, the typical reason for two-factor failures is that the clock on your phone has drifted. We only have a two-minute window for 2FA confirmations so if your clock has drifted beyond that, you will not be able to login. Please make sure your phone is configured to sync your time with the cellular network.
If you are experiencing issues logging into your account with two-factor authentication, review our Two Factor Authentication FAQ Article. The support article provides information on how to enable, disable, and troubleshoot two-factor authentication on your account. If this article does not resolve your issue or you need help disabling 2FA because you have a new phone or lost your device, please log into your Bittrex Global Support Account and SUBMIT A REQUEST FOR 2FA SUPPORT.
If you are still encountering issues, please submit a support request to file a ticket with our team.
Max Buy Pricing
If you try to use the Max Buy feature when purchasing a coin, the Max Buy price will be set at the market price and not the set price.
Not being able to login/trade
If you are having issues logging in, this could mean that you have not accepted the Terms of Service on the desktop version.