When searching the markets page, you may notice that some markets on the Bittrex Global platform are starred with an asterisk. The coins starred with an asterisk can only be traded by Bittrex Global customers. They are not available to U.S.customers. For markets without an asterisk, the markets are available for U.S. customers as well. Please check for updates on our Bittrex Global support site as listings may change.
Articles in this section
- Creating a Bittrex Global Account on the Bittrex Global App
- Debit and Credit Card Transactions on The Bittrex Global Mobile App
- How do I deposit/withdraw on the Bittrex Global mobile app?
- Bittrex Global Mobile App Login Issues
- Troubleshooting Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Why do some markets have an asterisk?
- Types of Orders on the Bittrex Global Mobile App
- Mobile Application End User License Agreement