To fund your Bittrex Global Account using a debit or credit card, follow these steps:
- Click on “Holdings” in the top right corner of the home page
- Click “Deposit by credit/debit card” in the right column
- Input amount wanting to be purchased
- Click “Enter card info next”
- Input your credit card information
- Click “Pay”
- Once submitted, you may be prompted to a 3DSecure portal for your banking institution.*
- Follow the prompts to verify the transaction through the 3DSecure portal.
- Once the transaction is approved, the funds will be credited to your USD wallet. You can check the status of your deposit in the Deposits section of the Holdings page.
Visa supported country list:
Mastercard supported country list:
Alternative Options to Fund your Wallet:
How do I deposit EUR into my Bittrex Global account while charging USD or GBP to my card?
Bittrex Global allows you to deposit USD and EUR to your Bittrex Global account while charging EUR/GBP/USD to your card. Bittrex Global will charge a 2.5% foreign exchange fee on top of the card processing fee for these transactions.
USD Wire Transfers (No Deposit Limit)
Can I use a Business debit or credit card to fund my personal Bittrex Global account?
No. Business debit and credit cards are not permitted.
What is 3DSecure?
3DSecure adds an additional security protocol to authenticate transactions. Authentication is bank specific. Please contact your banking institution if you have issues authenticating through the 3DSecure portal.
*Disclaimers: All transactions are final. Additional transaction fees may be charged by your card issuer for each transaction. All card transactions are processed through a third-party payment processes—Emerchantpay LTD. Please note that it is not possible to sell cryptocurrency and have the funds deposited to a card.
The following card issuing banks have a high decline rate:
- Vietnam Technological and Commercial JSB
- Sumitomo Mitsui Card
- Caixa Central De Credito Agricola Mutuo
- Banco Intesa A.D. Beograd
- BBVA Vancomer S.A.