On Wednesday, April 1, several wallets will be temporarily disabled throughout the day starting from 7PM CET while we perform infrastructure upgrades. Please be sure to follow @BittrexGlobal for further updates and announcements.
What can Bittrex Global customers expect during the infrastructure upgrade?
- Several wallets will be temporarily offline for scheduled maintenance starting on April 1 at 7PM CET and may last until April 2 9:01AM CET.
- This will impact Deposits & Withdrawals for API, Web, and Mobile App.
- Different wallets will go offline and come back online throughout the day.
- Customer assets will remain secure during the downtime.
- All functionality apart from Deposits & Withdrawals will remain.
Please check https://global.bittrex.com/status for the status of a wallet. Once the wallet is back online, if you are still having any issues, please submit a ticket.
Follow our Social Media channels for real-time updates on the day of the update.