This article will inform you how to transfer your available balance in your USD/EUR wallet to an approved bank account that is in your name.
For instructions on how to sell your crypto for USD/EUR using our instant feature, please click here.
How to withdraw your converted USD/EUR balance:
To withdraw your USD/EUR balance via a wire transfer please follow the steps below.
Before you are able to initiate a transfer to your personal bank account, you will need to submit your banking information through our support site, via a fiat* application. (If you have done this at any point in the past, you may skip to the steps below.)
(If this is your first time submitting information to Bittrex Global, you will need to create an account on the support site to access the fiat application.)
Please follow the steps below after you have an approved fiat application on-file to initiate the transfer out of your Bittrex trading profile to your personal bank account.
- Using a PC or Mac login to your account.
- Select holdings in the upper right of the homepage.
- Use the search bar to pull the "USD" or "EUR" wallet into view.
- Select withdraw on the right side of the screen. This will bring your banking information into view.
- For EUR select either SEPA Transfer or Wire Transfer on the left side of the EUR withdraw window.
- Select the bank account you want to use, and enter the amount of USD or EUR you want to transfer.
- Confirm the transfer details.
Note: If you have two-factor enabled, you will need to enter your 6 digit code and press confirm. If you do not have two-factor enabled you will need to login to your email account and click the verification link we send you.
Funds sent by wire transfer will usually appear in your account in 3-7 business days.