Bittrex Global supports euro (EUR) trading, deposits, and withdrawals for eligible accounts. Please note that EUR trading is offered by Bittrex Global and is subject to the Bittrex Global Terms of Service.
Note: the following countries are not eligible for Fiat (euro) deposits or withdrawals:
- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Albania (ALB)
- Algeria (DZA)
- Angola (AGO)
- Bahamas (BHS)
- Bangladesh (BGD)
- Barbados (BRB)
- Belarus (BLR)
- Belize (BLZ)
- Benin (BEN)
- Bolivia (BOL)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (BIH)
- Botswana (BWA)
- Burkina Faso (BFA)
- Burundi (BDI)
- Cabo Verde (CPV)
- Cambodia (KHM)
- Cameroon (CMR)
- Canada (CAN)
- Central African Republic (CAF)
- Colombia (COL)
- Congo (Democratic Republic of) (COG)
- Code d'Ivoire (CIV)
- Cuba (CUB)
- Ecuador (ECU)
- Egypt (EGY)
- Eritrea (ERI)
- Ethiopia (ETH)
- Ghana (GHA)
- Guatemala (GTM)
- Guinea (GIN)
- Guinea-Bissau (GNB)
- Guyana (GUY)
- Haiti (HTI)
- Honduras (HND)
- Iceland (ISL)
- Iran (IRN)
- Iraq (IRQ)
- Jamaica (JAM)
- Jordan (JOR)
- Kenya (KEN)
- Kyrgyzstan (KGZ)
- Laos (LAO)
- Lebanon (LBN)
- Liberia (LBR)
- Libya (LBY)
- Macau (MAC)
- Maldives (MDV)
- Mali (MLI)
- Marshall Islands (MHL)
- Martinique (MTQ)
- Mauritius (MUS)
- Mongolia (MNG)
- Mozambique (MOZ)
- Myanmar (MMR)
- Nicaragua (NIC)
- Niger (NER)
- Nigeria (NGA)
- North Korea (PRK)
- Oman (OMN)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Palestine (PSE)
- Panama (PAN)
- Paraguay (PRY)
- Philippines (PHL)
- Qatar (QAT)
- Russia (RUS)
- Senegal (SEN)
- Seychelles (SYC)
- Sierra Leone (SLE)
- Somalia (SOM)
- South Sudan (SSD)
- Sri Lanka (LKA)
- Sudan (SDN)
- Syria (SYR)
- Tajikistan (TJK)
- Tanzania United Republic of) (TZA)
- Trinidad and Tobago (TTO)
- Tunisia (TUN)
- Uganda (UGA)
- Ukraine (UKR)
- Uzbekistan (UZB)
- Vanuatu (VUT)
- Venezuela (VEN)
- Zimbabwe (ZWE)
How do I deposit euros into my Bittrex Global account?
There are three mechanisms available for depositing euros into your Bittrex Global account:
- SEPA Credit Transfer
- International Wire Transfer
- Credit/Debit cards
What are the minimum and maximum deposit and withdrawal limits?
- Minimum deposit: 20 euros
- Minimum withdrawal: 10 euros
- No maximum deposit
- Withdrawals are subject to overall withdrawal limits.
If you have a corporate account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before withdrawing over 10 MM EUR in a single wire transfer.
How do I get started with deposits and withdrawals via SEPA credit transfers?
If the name on your bank account is the same as the name on your Bittrex Global account, you can deposit euros by following the instructions on the SEPA deposit screen. Deposits originating from bank accounts belonging to the Bittrex Global account holder only are permitted. You can get to this screen by going to your Holdings page on your desktop computer, finding the EUR currency, clicking Deposit, and selecting SEPA.
Note: Make sure to follow the exact instructions for depositing via SEPA located in your EUR wallet, such as including your complete EUR deposit code without additional words or characters. If you do not deposit via SEPA following the exact instructions provided in your EUR wallet you may face delays.
Once you have deposited euros via SEPA and we have credited your account, you will be able to withdraw euros via SEPA to the same bank account.
How do I get started with deposits and withdrawals via wire transfers?
To enable euro deposits and withdrawals via wire transfer, Bittrex Global first needs to approve your bank account. To do this fill out the Euro Deposit and Withdrawal form.
No initial deposit is required, but you must fill out the form completely and prove you control your bank account by attaching a bank issued letter or account statement. This statement must confirm bank details as well as details for yourself that will be matched against your Bittrex Global account. Please note if the name on your bank account does not match the name on your Bittrex Global account, your application may not be approved.
How do I deposit euros to my Bittrex Global account using wire transfer or SEPA transfer?
You can find the wire transfer instructions on the euro deposit screen once your bank account is added.
To deposit Euros into your account:
- Sign into your account via desktop and click “Holdings” on the top right of the page
- Search for “EUR” from the list of wallets
- Click “Deposit” to the right side of the EUR line
- Select either SEPA Transfer or Wire Transfer on the top left side of the Deposit window
- Review the instructions shown on screen. Work with your bank using the provided information to initiate a transfer. It is important that you include your deposit code in the memo/reference associated with the transfer so we can match the transfer to your Bittrex Global account. Contact your bank if you have questions regarding where to input the provided information into their system.
How do I withdraw euros from my Bittrex Global account?
Bittrex Global allows you to withdraw euros to your bank account via either SEPA credit transfer or international wire transfer. Withdrawals to cards are not supported at this time. Please note a 10-day withdrawal hold is applied on all USD and EUR deposited for newly created accounts. You will need to wait 10 days to initiate a withdrawal of purchases with these funds.
Please follow the steps below after you have an approved fiat application on-file to initiate the transfer out of your Bittrex trading profile to your personal bank account.
- Using a PC or Mac login to your account.
- Select holdings in the upper right of the homepage.
- Use the search bar to pull the "EUR" wallet into view.
- Select withdraw on the right side of the screen. This will bring your banking information into view.
- Select either SEPA Transfer or Wire Transfer on the left side of the EUR withdraw window.
- Select the bank account you want to use, and enter the amount of EUR you want to transfer.
- Confirm the transfer details.
How do I deposit Euros via debit/ credit card?
How do I add another bank account after I have already been approved for euro wire transfers?
You will need to submit the Euro Deposit and Withdraw form again with the new information.
Where is my deposit?
If you have not received your EUR deposit in the expected timeframe, please be aware that there are several factors that may influence the crediting of your deposit such as:
- Contradictory information between Bittrex Global account and deposit transfer details
- Incorrect deposit code or deposit code not included with transfer
- Note: This can be located in your EUR wallet.
- Bank closures such as non-business hours (i.e., weekends)
- Bank observed Holidays
Bank observed Holidays in Liechtenstein 2022:
Thursday, 6 January Tuesday, 25 February Thursday, 19 March Friday, 10 April
Monday, 13 April Friday, 1 May Thursday, 21 May Monday, 1 June
Thursday, 11 June Tuesday, 8 September Tuesday, 8 December Thursday, 24 December
Friday, 25 December Thursday, 31 December
If theses exceptions do not apply, please submit a support ticket here.