It can be alarming to find that your account has been disabled. Here are some reasons why your account may have been disabled, and what you can do to resolve it:
- you never completed the identity verification process when setting up your account
- you started the identity verification process but the following issue(s) occurred:
- selfie issues
- unsupported ID
- unreadable ID
- expired ID
- non-Latin characters on government ID
- re-used ID
- you requested a 2FA reset on your account, which resets your previous identity verification and requires you to complete the process again
we detected another personal account linked to you and disabled it
you have a personal account and a corporate account, and your account was incorrectly flagged in our system as having multiple personal accounts
- Contact Bittrex Global support
If you have funds stuck in a disabled account, we will help you consolidate the accounts so you can access your funds.
If you requested to reset your password, you also acknowledged that your account would be disabled for a minimum of 24 hours as a precaution for any suspicious activity.
To resolve this, please contact Bittrex Global support.
You may still not know exactly why your account was disabled, and in all cases, it is likely you will need to work directly with Bittrex Global Support. We can help to determine why your account was disabled and work with you towards re-enabling it so you can get back to trading!