There are circumstances where Bittrex or Bittrex Global may decide to remove a token. Although not exhaustive, below is a list of factors that Bittrex and Bittrex Global generally review when determining whether to delist a token or remove a market:
- Evolving regulatory standards and other compliance issues
- Poor implementation of use cases or poor reception by community
- Blockchain or related technology becomes compromised or defective
- Token no longer supported by token team or others
- Limited trading volume on the exchange or potentially suspicious trading activity
- Experience with token applicant/team and their responsiveness to information requests
- Violation of Bittrex’s terms of service or token listing agreement
- Complaints by users or traders of the token
Learn more about Bittrex and Bittrex Global Market & Token Removal Policy.
Based on Bittrex and Bittrex Global's latest review the following markets will be removed from Bittrex Global on April 29, 2020:
Relevant $CPT token details can reviewed on the Contents Protocol website: https://contentsprotocol.io/
- After a market or token is removed, Bittrex and Bittrex Global generally seek to provide users up to 14 days to withdraw any delisted tokens, but in certain instances the withdrawal period may be shortened. Users should withdraw any tokens before the posted withdrawal deadline.
Here’s more information on why Bittrex and Bittrex Global remove certain coins or tokens: Bittrex Global Market & Token Removal Policy.