While marketing and promotional emails are optional for our users (learn how to opt in or out here), Bittrex Global does need to send transactional emails to our users for transaction authorization, account verification, and security purposes. These transactional emails are essential for users to access their account and perform certain actions on our platform.
Transactional emails are essential to accessing and using your Bittrex Global account. For this reason, there is no Unsubscribe button in these emails. Please do not mark any of these transactional emails as Spam or Junk. Doing so will prevent you from receiving these emails.
You are of course welcome to click the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of any marketing or promotional emails if you wish. Learn more about how to opt in or out of these emails in this article.
There are many different types of transactional emails we will send you. Some examples include (but are not limited to):
- Welcome to Bittrex Global
- Login from new device/IP
- Email/device verification
- Password reset
- Enable/Disable 2FA
- Account re-enabled
- Withdrawal Confirmation
- ACH Deposit issues/resolution
- any email without an Unsubscribe button
Thanks for confirming! Please try the following:
- Check your spam or junk email folder
- Add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or safe senders list
- Check your email from a different device
- Check your email from a different browser, or an incognito browser
- Reach out to your email provider for assistance
Here are some links we have put together for some common email providers:
If you have tried the above and you are still not receiving these emails, please contact Bittrex Global Support so we can investigate further.