If you believe your account has been compromised, please do the following as soon as possible:
- disable your Bittrex Global account (expand the section below for instructions)
- contact Bittrex Global Support and provide as many details as possible of what may have happened
- if any funds were stolen, file a complaint with the authorities
If you have the Account login activity email notification enabled, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org whenever there is a successful log in on your Bittrex Global account. If you received this email but you did not log in to your account, it is very possible your account has been compromised and you should disable your account immediately.
↪ How do I enable/disable email notifications?
If you do not have the email notification enabled, and you believe your account has been compromised, you will not be able to disable your account on your own. In this case, please contact Bittrex Global support as soon as possible for assistance.
- Open the login notification email and click or tap disable your account.
- You will be redirected to the Bittrex Global website. Check the box and click or tap Disable Account.
- Your account will be disabled for a minimum of 24 hours.
- After you have disabled your account, remember to contact Bittrex Global support for further assistance.